Coffee from El Líbano in Tolima, located in the South-West of Colombia. Omar Arango's coffees are 100 % organic, and he focuses his production on the exotic flavors and varietals.
Variety: SL-28, Typica, Bourbon, Colombia.
Altitude: 1650 mts.
Flavor Notes: Lemongrass, Black Tea, Honey, Ginger.
All of our coffees are being traded directly with the farmer ensuring a fair trade, where the farmer receives at least 25% of the prices you pay. This way, we can provide quality and consistency in every bag of coffee, and improve the quality of life of the Colombian coffee farmers.
We are continuously roasting to offer fresh coffee so that you can enjoy the most amazing flavors and aromas of the Colombian coffee.
Omar Arango, Líbano
We ship every Wednesday. If you need an exceptional delivery or a specific delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping is provided by FedEx international, and it takes 5-7 days.
- All sales for roasted coffee are final. If you believe our coffee didn't satisfy your expectations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will analyse if you are eligible for a return.
- If you cancel your order before the delivery date, we will refund 90% of your payment. (the remaining 10% will cover all transaction fees).
- Ther will not be any refunds once the coffee is delivered.
- For more information, please contact us at email@example.com