Hola! I know I have been missing for two weeks, but now I'm back.
I love having coffee shop dates. They are the perfect plan to get to know someone, go on a meeting or discuss ideas. While drinking a delicious beverage (coffee!) and having a nice dessert. I met Alejandro at a coffee shop and we immediately liked each other. We had a macchiato and a cappuccino, respectively, and that took us to talk for hours. We continued dating the following months, and back then, Alejandro used to work at a coffee shop (another one), so I went frequently to visit him and to enjoy a very special cup prepared specially for me. ;)
There's one special song I remember the coffee shop played the day we met (as you know, I ALWAYS pay attention to music). Even though the song is well known, I had never knew the name before, until that day. As soon I arrived home I googled it. This song has inspired me to create this jazzy playlist, perfect for a coffee shop date!
Full playlist at Travesía Sound 6
1. Billie Holiday - Lover, come back to me
2. Bing Crosby - Love is just around the corner
3. Frank Sinatra - Gentle on my mind
4. Ella Fitzgerald - Dream a little dream of me
5. Nat King Cole - L.O.V.E.
6. Irving Berlin - Alexander's ragtime band
7. Dean Martin - You, I love
8. Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles